Monday, April 23, 2012

Prime examples of my wrong doings

 I have gone on and on about all the reasons/ excuses of why I was the way I was. This post is going to be about the things I remember doing and things I have been told that I have done... It's a long list, so sit back and get comfortable.
   Let's start with the things I do remember. One thing I did drunk was... We (K and I) went to his boss's annual fourth of July party. I got pretty fuckered up that night.
  Well, some girl stepped to my hubby like she was about to hit him so i hit her first, knocking her down, and then her guy friends all jumped in. I think i got a couple of swings on them too. So it was basically a mini riot. K's boss was drunk, lifted a huge log and busted it over some one's back not realizing it was his own brother. So yeah, K's boss was pretty pissed at me for starting the whole thing. Which I did.
   Another thing. I went to K's sisters house which was 2 houses down so I walked. I got LIT!!! I barley remember anything from that night. All I remember is being in  a shit ton of pain. I guess I was walking back and severely sprained my ankle.
  Let's see.. There have been a whole lot of not so fun drunken nights at K's sisters house. I have tried to fight her, I had knocked some guys back teeth out for being a smart ass. It got to the point to where she didn't even want me there anymore.
   Then there were the problems with my in laws. I had told both of them that they were piece of shit parents, piece of shit grandparents (which is far from the truth). I had actually knocked my 63 year old mom in law down. Granted I had my child in my arms and her hand was around my neck. But I could have and should have handled it differently.
  I had a really good friend who I will call L.P.H. I valued her friendship so much because I thought no matter what she would always be there and at least try to guide me in the right direction. I thought that was the type of friend she was. I guess I was just too much for her.
    Then we have my mother, M.  Her and I got into it one evening and I guess I threatened to beat her ass and said some other hurtful things. Then she said something that REALLY sent me over. So I launched across the room and grabbed her by the collar trying to pull her face to mine so I could seem like I had the upper hand. Well, I did. I now wish I hadn't. I didn't realize that I had such a strong hold that I was also choking her.
   Long story short, I sent her to the hospital. She has heart problems and was on the verge of a heart attack. All because I didn't like one thing she said.
     I have also punched K on several occasions. Said any and everything to hurt him as well. This man loves me more than I probably know. I use to think I didn't deserve him. But now I have a higher respect for myself as well as for others. AND IT FEELS GREAT!!!!!!!

     REMEMBER: IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment